Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15th

We only live once . We all have an expiration date after that we will never come again . I am not saying that to make you sad . I am saying that so you can cherish each moment in your life and be grateful that you are here and you are special - Pablo . True Love is like ghosts , which everybody talks about but few have seen . If you a Hustler and you Broke then why you going Home ? Even if you gotta get out here and Grind All Alone -Lil Snupe . Insecurity will bring you no where in life . Feeling down won't solve your problems . I always have this fear that one day , You are going to discover that I'm not as great as you once thought I was .  14 more days until my birthday :) . 10 more days until Christmas .

No comments:

Post a Comment