Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19th

Today was alright :( . You don't know what can happen tomorrow . Life is like a novel ,isn't it ? I'ts filled with suspense . You never know what's going to happen until your turn the page - Sidney Sheldon . Sometimes in Life You Don't Get What You Want . Bitches can compete . I already got first place. This girl Bendianeve wanna talk shit about me and stuff and bringing up my past with Myles again like nah that pissed me off that you started saying that :p i should get her tomorrow but yea she is  so lucky im that nice cause or else i would talk mad shit but i won't . Yea during lunch before the bell was about to ring Carolina was like im gonna tell Myles that you love him then she typed it in her phone . Now i feel like she shouldn't have done that cause of what i told her one time about doing a favor with Kevin  but i still have mad love for you girl  .  Yea idk if he gonna stay anything to me tomorrow during reading because i had math sup which is Math Support (extra math class ) . So idk what im gonna do tomorrow about that i feel like i should skip that class but i don't wanna leave my friend Erica behind . Happy Birthday Jackie Santos , Jacky Rosales & Kobe Howlett . But yea im gonna see what happens tomorrow ? :O .Bored on Pandora . Off this early Goodnight everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment