Followers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 13th .

Today was okay . Omg Myles hugged me right near me my class today lol but he is a flirt like that but i guess . Carolina & Shyanna still got jokes about that Justin shit like nah boos .Fuck Excuses, Learn to admit when you fuck up . Bitch you mad cause his mine . Give freely to the world these gifts of love and compassion . Do not concern yourself with how much you receive in return , just know in your heart it will be returned - Steve Maraboli . At first you were my only dream , Then you became reality , Now your just a worthless memory . I am physically , mentally and emotionally tired . Had munchkins in keyboarding . I'm gonna miss my keyboarding teacher Mrs. Williams she is  mad nice though but she isn't leaving forever :( btw thanks gurl for the munchkins see you in March . 12 more days until Christmas . Off this Goodnight everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment