Followers

Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 21st .

Good Morning ! . 8 more days until my birthday ♡. 4 more days until Christmas . If you fuel your journey on the opinions of others , you are going to run out of gas - Steve Maraboli . A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets - Titanic . I suffocate when your away from me , so much love you take from me , im blowing out of my mind . Hurt me with the truth , but never confront me with a lie . Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary - Oscar Wilde . Fuck you and your feelings . Good Afternoon .  Happy Birthday Kaytie Chicas , Lesly Taveras , Lester Sanchez & Andrew Taco . You can't play games with the female who made the rules . You are the only one I love . Love is just a word , until you finds someone to give it definition .  Felt so close , but you were far away . And I'll still humble , when I scream fuck you . Talking to my boo Ana Sanchez .I've fallen more in love with you , letting go of all I've held on too . Eating icecream ❤. People come and go . No one really knows anything but they think they got it all figured out . Worst Behavior - Drake ❤ . Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ..... it's about learning to dance in the rain . I refuse to sink . Goodnight everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment