Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December 11th

Happy Birthday Beatriz  . Today was okay like always :) Carolina & Shyanna was jokes at lunch like i really don't like Justin ,like they need to understand that deadass :p but i still love them but i only had Carolina for lunch toady . Love is our true destiny . We do not final the meaning of life by ourselves alone - , We find it with another . -Thomas Merton . I was born to make mistakes not to fake perfection . Nothing was the same . A smile shines brighter then a diamond . Lesson is never go back to an old love . I remembered  you forgot I cried , You laughed I cared , you didn't  I moved on , you realized .Call me cursed or just call me blessed, if you can't handle my worst you ain't getting' my best. So take me or leave me. I'll never be perfect, but trust me I'm worth it.My words may not impress you, but my actions will.Not gonna let no one bring me down SMILING . 18 more days until my birthday =) . Goodnight everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment