Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 18th

Today was okay same like always . You Can Hate Me All You Want I Don't Give A Fuck . I'm Happy . I wore a dress to school today . 11 more days until my birthday . 7 more days until X-mas . Happy Birthday Bridgit Mendler & Josselyn . I'm sorry I made a mistake but most of all im sorry I made it with you . I stay high because the world is so low . Our lives are the only meaningful expression of what we believe and in whom we believe . And the only real wealth for any us , lies in our faith .- Gordon B. Hinckley .  Forget The Past and Focus On Your Future . Omg my boo lol Myles hugged me in our reading class ❤, but we don't go out though .Take yourself a picture when I'm standing at mound , and I swear it's going down , I;m just reppin for my town off a cup of CJ Gibson , .man I'm faded off the brown and im easily influenced by the niggas im around .No Matter How Hard The Past . You Can Always Begin Again . Pinky promise that i'll never hurt you , you just got to leave him and i will protect you - Baby Cris . Trust is like an eraser , it gets smaller after every mistake . Goodnight everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment