Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 20th .

Today was alright . Forever undecided . I'm just a penny on a train waiting for my judgement day . Baby Girl you're a star , don't let em tell you you're not . Happy Birthday Jevel Saravia & Harim Velasquez . The Harder I Fall , The Higher I Can I Bounce Back Up .The prettiest smiles hide the secrets ,the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears , and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain. You Never Lose By Loving You Always Lose By Holding Back . I just wanna be with you forever . The Day You Become Mine , I Became Yours . I Don't Want Nobody Else , I just want you . I want be your favorite hello & your hardest goodbye . Kiss me under the mistletoe :* . Life without you is like a broken pencil , there's no point . Sometimes it's the difficult decisions that mean the most . The way look should be a sin . I got meh a cheech , got me a beach , guess I'm living the life of a queen . Got my report card in the mail  today late afternoon  :( :p . Goodnight everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment