Followers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

December 14th

Good Afternoon guys . R.I.P about the remembering  lost of Sandy Hook Elementary School :( . Follow my other tumblr : http://staystrongyourawesome.tumblr.com/ .
R.I.P #RP from instagram People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense , fear and ignorance .
And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity . please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one .  Be cautious with what you feed you mind and soul . Fuel yourself with positivity  and let that fuel propel you into positive action . - Steve Maraboli . I'm sad that im not getting a phone for Christmas cause of the same reason . 15 more days until my birthday :) .11 more days until Xmas . It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop - Confucius . Give me something to make him stay. Your eyes are like starlight now . Lost in a simple game .

No comments:

Post a Comment