Followers

Monday, August 10, 2015

August ๐Ÿ”Ÿth ☀️๐Ÿ”ด☺️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ญ✨

Goodmorning ☀️๐Ÿฃ. Free period litt ๐Ÿ˜‰.  Summer Day 5⃣1⃣๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜…. ๐Ÿ…ฑooling ๐Ÿ˜ผ. Talked my nigga today ☺️๐Ÿ€. I'm gonna miss him so much ๐Ÿ˜ช. Tomorrow is the last day of Summer School finally ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ‘Œ. When my  wife hasn't hmu in hours baby come back ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’–. ๐Ÿ…ฑingle ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ”“. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents ๐Ÿ’™. Horoscope : You went and spent yourself silly recently ๐ŸŒ€,didn't you ? . If you didn't , you may be feeling a little frustrates because you want to go shopping more than ever . Whatever you do , don't give into the urge to splurge , leve your credit cards at home ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿก. Went to U.P with my sisters ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ’“,her friends ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง& peep little sis Aaliyah"s gf awe y'all goals ๐Ÿ˜‹๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿšบ. Lmao them Florida boys ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐ŸŒด☀️๐Ÿ˜‚. ๐Ÿ…ฑored ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. Global regents Wednesday wish me luck taking it again since I failed it ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ฐ. Goodnight bitches ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜…✨๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ”ด. 

No comments:

Post a Comment