Followers

Monday, August 24, 2015

August 2⃣4⃣th πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ’­☀️✌️✨

Goodmorning ☀️. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. No school for me until tomorrow 😊. I'm nervous on starting a new school πŸ˜©πŸ“š. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ‘…πŸ’¦. Everyone has a story πŸ’­. Summer Day 6⃣5⃣πŸ”₯/ my last day of summer πŸ˜₯. Horoscope : This is probably not a good day to make or plan huge changes to your finances or investments . You'll be acting dreamy and unfocused but you'll be motivated by events in or related to your workplace or daily habits that push you to change things in a radical way . Watching If I Stay 😒. I guess I am going on Wednesday I hope because I get out early that day of the week 😊.  Every time I see a dollar bill I pass out πŸ’Έ. Talked to πŸ…±estfriendπŸ’—πŸ‘―πŸ˜€. πŸ…±umping πŸ’­πŸ”₯🎧. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Colder Than December ❄️. Talking to Nikita πŸ’™. I'm tired πŸ’€. I would love to put watermelon in your butthole πŸ‰πŸ‘. Goodnight bitches πŸ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘…πŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ✨πŸ…±πŸ‘Œ✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment