Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2015

August 1⃣9⃣th πŸ’­☀️πŸŒ™πŸŒš✌️✨

P
After Midnight πŸ˜…πŸŒ™. Watching Robot Chicken πŸ”. Watching Rocket Power πŸ’₯. Painted my nails πŸ’…. Watching CatDog 🐱🐢. Talking to this cutie ☺️. Watching Hey Arnold 😺.  3⃣more days 😩☀️🌴✈️.Watching The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air πŸ’œ.  Goodnight for now 😈. Goodmorning ☀️. Summer Day 6⃣0⃣πŸ”₯. 1⃣9⃣more days πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. I'm never getting glasses πŸ˜’. Horoscope : There could be good news coming in from your neighborhood or community that improves your financial bottom line . You may find that you thought ,or a rezoning improves property values of a real estate investment . And there she was , with her empty eyes , her fake smile bright and her mouth full of lies . You turned the page πŸ“–, I burned the book πŸ““. πŸ…±ingle πŸ”“πŸ˜…. The sun & the moon πŸŒ—. I know you ain't a drug but you get me so high πŸ’¨. I like all my S's with two lines through them $hits . Talking to my wife πŸ’•πŸ˜½πŸ’(🚾EπŸ‘…) . Watching American Dad πŸ’™. You become what you believe ✨~Oprah Winfrey . There are no traffic jams along the extra mile 🚦-Roger Staubach . Education costs money πŸ“šπŸ’Έ. But then so does ignorance -Sir Claus Moser . Wavy 🌊. I have learned over the years that when one"s mind is made up πŸ’­,this diminishes fear πŸ’€ ~Rosa Parks . Unknown 😢. Watching Family Guy again 😸. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck πŸ€~Dalai Lama . Do what you can , where you are ,with what you have - Teddy Roosevelt . Dreaming after all ✨πŸ’­,is a form of planning ~Gloria Steinem . It takes light to shine πŸ’«. Had the hustle in my blood from daddy πŸ’‚πŸ’‰, had the pretty & sophistication from Momma πŸ‘©πŸ’πŸ’…. πŸ’£.com . ©old as the winters day ❄️, not as the summers eve ☀️πŸ”₯. Goodnight bitches πŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚πŸ˜…πŸ’­✨✌️πŸŒšπŸŒ™.

No comments:

Post a Comment