Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August 1⃣1⃣th ⛅️☔️πŸ”΄☀️😴

Goodmorning⛅️. About to take a shower 🚿. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. Omg it's raining hard outside 😱. Today is the last day of Summer School finally πŸ˜ŠπŸ“š❗️but I have school again soon when  I'm in Florida πŸ˜¦πŸ“šπŸŒ΄☀️. Global regents tomorrow πŸ˜°πŸ“. πŸ…±umping πŸ˜…πŸ’­πŸ”₯. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Summer Day 5⃣2⃣⛅️. Talked to πŸ…±estfriend Uno πŸ‘­πŸ’—I'm gonna deadass miss her so much 😰. I need to talk my dickhead today or soon before I leave aka also my nigga too even though he is distant from me 😿😈🌊. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Horoscope : You may find some extra money is coming soon πŸ’Έ. You have a lot of physical energy to work off and will need to find some kind of sporting or social event that gets your body moving ⚡️πŸ’ͺ. It may bring you unexpected social or career opportunities . Talking to my wife πŸ‘―πŸ’˜πŸ”’. Cause she's an angel out of heaven πŸ‘Ό& she's a goddess ✨. Lmao them Flordia boys lol I'm still on that πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄. Watching Parks & Recreation πŸ‘Œ. It's funny how can remember the lyrics to hundreds of songs 🎢,but can't remember anything when we study for a test πŸ“πŸ˜‚. Watching Bob's Burgers πŸ”. Watching Celebrity Wife Swap πŸ’πŸ’Ž. πŸ…±ored πŸ˜ͺ. Goodnight bitches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜…πŸ…±πŸ‘ŒπŸ’­✨😈😴. 

No comments:

Post a Comment