Followers

Sunday, August 9, 2015

August 9⃣th πŸ˜©πŸ”΄☀️πŸ’­✨πŸŒ™

Goodmorning ☀️. In pain Day 1⃣πŸ˜©πŸ”΄. Darling I'm a nightmare ✨dressed like a daydream πŸ’­. πŸ…±umping 🎢πŸ”₯. Watching Parks & Recreation 😼. Talking to my wife πŸ’–πŸ”πŸ‘…. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“. Horoscope : Your partner may ask or hint around for financial assistance at the same time that you are struggling with your budget . Don't let anyone guilt you into a hand-out . They have to make a little extra effort if they are going to be picking your pocket when you are vulnerable . Watching Full House 😺. Watching ICarly πŸ’•. Painted my nails πŸ’…. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. πŸ…±ored 😩. Summer School is almost over but I go back to school again in like 2⃣weeks like wtf πŸ“šπŸ˜΄. Fresh start in a new state and school for a year πŸ˜©πŸ’§πŸ˜§πŸŒ΄but I will be back in NY Senior year πŸ˜‰even though I'm supposed to graduate next year oh well everyone makes good and bad mistakes right πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘Œ. I'm tired 😴. Goodnight bitches πŸ˜‚πŸ”΄πŸŒ™πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­✨✌️πŸ˜…πŸ‘Œ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment