Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August 4⃣th ☀️πŸ”₯🌡✌️😰

Goodafternoon ☀️. πŸ…±umping πŸ”₯. πŸ…±ooling 😈. Fuck everything 😴🌡✌️. Talking to wife πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ˜‹. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. Watching Jessie πŸ’š. Horoscope : You'll be tempted to spend money you cannot afford on stuff you don't need today πŸ’Έ. Avoid malls , leave credit cards πŸ’³at home 🏑, stay as far away from temptation as you can . You need to focus on your long-term goals , don't get side-tracked . Summer School Day 1⃣8⃣πŸ“š. Summer Day 4⃣5⃣πŸ”₯. I'm moving to Florida for a while πŸ˜“. I will miss a lot of people 😒but most of the people that pissed me off all year can stfu and die πŸŒ΅πŸ˜‹. I will still blog on here always though πŸ˜ƒ. 1⃣4⃣7⃣more days until my savage day πŸ˜…πŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ΌπŸŽ‰πŸ˜°πŸ’ƒ. Goodnight bitches πŸ˜πŸ˜΄πŸ˜’πŸŒ΅πŸ˜ˆπŸ’­πŸŒ›πŸŒš✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment