Followers

Friday, August 7, 2015

August 7⃣th ☀️๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ญ✨๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒš

Goodmorning ☀️. Was broadcasting earlier ๐ŸŽฅ. ๐Ÿ…ฑumping ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ. Summer Day 4⃣8⃣๐Ÿ”ฅ. Talked to John-John earlier ❤️๐Ÿ€. Talking to my wife ๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹. Horoscope : Financial investments involving your house ๐Ÿก,home of family could bring in extra income or financial opportunities . Your mate or partner may bring news of extra income or a real estate opportunity .Watch your driving today ,rude or ignorant drivers easily anger you ๐Ÿ˜’. I'll be a lady in the streets in a dress with my hair tied up ๐Ÿ‘—or I can be a freak in the sheets in the room with my hands tied up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…. Sometimes you gotta walk through the darkness to ge to the light ๐Ÿšถ๐ŸŒš. Solo Dolo ๐Ÿ‘Œ. ๐Ÿ…ฑingle ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ˜‚. If they don't love you for who you are that's -their issue ๐ŸŒธ. You can't break if your already broken ๐Ÿšฎ. But damn those pieces can still shatter ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ฅ. You can't repeat the past ๐Ÿ’€. Watching Family Guy ๐Ÿ˜‚. Sweetheart ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿญ. Eat my ass like a cupcake ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚. Sunflowers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐ŸŒป. I'm nervous to start school in Florida๐ŸŒด✈️๐Ÿ˜ฐbut new changes is good though right ๐Ÿ˜ช. ๐Ÿ…ฑooling ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ผ. Goodnight bitches ✨๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”“๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒ™✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment