Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

August 1⃣7⃣th ☀️πŸ”₯πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ό✌️

After Midnight πŸ˜‰. Watching Rocket Power πŸ’₯. Goodafternoon ☀️. I was painting with my cousin πŸ‘§πŸ’“πŸ˜’πŸŽ¨. Naptime😴. Summer Day 5⃣8⃣πŸ”₯. 5⃣more days  πŸ˜©πŸŒ΄☀️✈️. Little do you know . I'm breaking while you fall asleep πŸ’”πŸ˜΄ .... little do you know ... I'm still haunted by the memories πŸ’€... little do you know ... I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece . As bad as it was , as bad as it hurt , I thank God πŸ™,I didn't get what I thought I deserved . Sometimes life leads you down a different road when your'e holding onto someone , & but you gotta let go . Horoscope: Money  makes the world go around πŸ’ΈπŸŒ€,but it could be coming between you and your love life right now . If you are married or with a partner ,you may find you have disagreements about the budget , how the money is is made or spent πŸ’°, and your beliefs or values in life today . Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Talked to my wife before she left me on open on SnapchatπŸ‘»πŸ˜©πŸ’—πŸ’. I'm getting glasses on Wednesday πŸ˜…πŸ‘“. πŸ…±ored 😩. Talked to CJ earlier πŸ˜ƒ. The mind is everything πŸ’­. Goodnight bitches πŸ˜΄πŸŒ™πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ΌπŸ’­✌️✨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment