Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

August 2⃣7⃣th ☀️πŸ”₯πŸ“š⛅️✨✌️πŸ’€

Goodafternoon ☀️. I started school today πŸ“š. It was horrible because I missed the bus home 🚍and I had to walk 🚢also I didn't know where I was going 😰. I was scared AF and crying 😭. Talking to my wife πŸ’˜πŸ”’& πŸ…±estfriend πŸ‘―πŸ’•. Geometry quiz tomorrow 😩✏️. Happy National Burger Day πŸ˜‹πŸ”. Horoscope : You may have some financial frustrations , likely related to your children or hobby expenses . Avoid the malls and leave the credit cards at home πŸ’³πŸ‘,because you may find yourself tempted into impulsive spending that you will come to regert  . πŸ…±umping 🎼πŸ”₯. Watched Family Guy earlier πŸ˜‚.  Talked to Cyn earlier πŸ˜†. πŸ…±ingle πŸ˜…πŸ”“.  πŸ…±ooling 😈😎. Goodnight bitches πŸ’­✨πŸŒšπŸ“š✌️πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™πŸ˜΄πŸ’€. 

No comments:

Post a Comment