Followers

Friday, August 1, 2014

August 1⃣st πŸŒžπŸ‘Š✋πŸ˜”✌️

Goodmorning ⛅️. Watching Maury πŸ‘. Kevin is a fucking dub like I should have never said yes to his ass and now he wanna deadass call me and the sis annoying πŸ˜’and shit like I confront his ass saying that he talked behind my back then he was like nah like Bish whet πŸ˜ͺ✋. At Grand Ave with crew  or whatever like I'm really about to leave and just cry 😭😭😭😭😭. People always be on my dick every fucking day even though I'm pissed off right now 😑. My sis got a guys number 😏 maybe an opening for a new relationship 😏😏~Kendra was here πŸ‘…πŸ’•. Today was deadass a fucking dub πŸ’€. Watching Zoey 1⃣0⃣1⃣πŸ’œ. You can't rewind ◀️the past . The only way to learn the secret is to press play πŸ”Ό. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Waiting for Bestfriend to answer πŸ’¬. Giving is a universal opportunity . Regardless of your age , profession ,religion ,income bracket , and backgrounds you have the capacity to create change ~Laura Arrillaga-Andresssen . Goodnight ✌️πŸ’¬πŸ™Œ✋πŸ˜”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment