Followers

Friday, August 8, 2014

August 8⃣th πŸ˜’✌️πŸ’€πŸ˜ͺ😎

Still at 5⃣9⃣k cause I lost 6⃣0⃣k last night πŸ‘Ώ. Watching SpongeBob πŸ’›. Watching Jessie ♥️. I hate when do something for someone and then they don't answer my message back πŸ˜ͺlike it's not 1st time it happened πŸ˜‘. Watching Phineas & Ferb πŸ’š. Watching American Dad πŸ’™. Music enters our bodies 🎀, commandeering the pulse in our veins , and reminds us that pleasure isn't a matter of feeling good but of feeling more alive ~Holly Brubach . Yeah , you bleed just to know you're alive πŸ’‰. And i don't want the world to see me πŸŒπŸ™ˆ. Cause I don't think that they'd understand . When everything's made to be broken πŸ’”. I just want you to know who I am . Horoscope : You may be suffering from self -doubts where it comes to career and social status today πŸ‘₯, but some goodfortune , an upcoming trip ✈️, or a lucky find will distract you and have your mood heading back towards "happy territory 😊. Be a little self -indulgent at least up to the level you can afford. Watching Family Guy πŸ’œ.  Goodnight πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜’πŸ‘€✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment