Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 2⃣7⃣thπŸ’¬πŸ‘€πŸƒ✌️🌸

Goodmorning 🌞. Watching Law & Order SVU πŸ’™. Got my schedule today ✋. 1⃣- Music In Our Lives : Holmes ,Ellis  2⃣- Global H/G 10 Rgnt : Daly , Kevin , 3⃣- Intermed Algerba : Ramos , Anthony , 4⃣-English 10 Rgnt : Cotnoir same teacher from last year πŸ˜’. 5⃣(πŸ…°) 6(πŸ…°-πŸ…±) Earth Science Rgnt L/L : Vinberg , Ryan , 5πŸ…±Health : Solomon , Steven , 7⃣- Spanish 3⃣Rgnt : Brill , Cynthia . 8⃣: Lunch with Bestfriend Chelsea πŸ‘­πŸ‘and 9⃣πŸ…±-Gym : Callaghan , Margaret since I don't have a 9⃣πŸ…°so if I know someone who has lunch that period I would be able to go only on πŸ…°days that's if I don't get caught but last year I didn't so I was good then but changes happen in my high school every year . You may have to fight a battle more than once to win πŸ‘Š~Margaret Thatoher . Watching Full House πŸ’•. Found out the sis & I have lunch only on πŸ…°days . Horoscope : You could be offered a new job , or a promotion , but there will be challenges as well as opportunities . You may have to step out in front of the crowd when you would rather step back and rule from behind the throne , and it will be a lot of work regardless . Watching Family Guy πŸ’šalso found out I have lunch with my friend Shyanna πŸ’œ. Goodnight πŸ’¬πŸ‘£πŸŒΈ✌️πŸƒ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment