Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 2⃣8⃣th πŸ‘ΏπŸ’•πŸ‘ŠπŸ’€

Goodmorning ☀️. Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’œ. I'm on a roller coaster 🎒,but I'm only going up, my friend - Augustus Waters . Power went out πŸ‘Ώdub✋. Yes, that's me and I'm not going no where ✊. I'm bored πŸ˜’. You broke me and taught me how to truly hate myself πŸ’€. 2⃣ On 🎼🎡. Watching American Dad ♥️. Went to Chipotle for the 1⃣st time 😏and got new shoes πŸ‘’. Watching The Cleveland Show 😎. Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you'll never get the same moment twice ✌️. The eyes shout what the lips fear to say πŸ’€πŸ‘€πŸ‘„. The crap you heard πŸ‘‚about me πŸ’­maybe true but then again it might be as fake as the bitch who told you πŸ’. Talking to πŸ…±πŸ…±J ( Erica πŸ’•) on kik πŸ’¬. Watching Black Jesus πŸ™πŸ˜Ž. Perseverance is great element of success ; if you only knock long enough at the gate you are sure to wake up somebody πŸšͺ-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow . Bored or whatever waiting for her to answer back πŸ”©. Goodnight πŸ‘ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜΄πŸ’€. 


No comments:

Post a Comment