Followers

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 2⃣6⃣th πŸ‘ŠπŸ’•πŸƒ✔️✌️

Goodmorning πŸ’­. Watching Drake & Josh πŸ’š. Up early πŸ‘Š. Happy 2⃣3⃣rd Birthday Dylan O" Brien πŸŽ‰. Watching Law & Order SVU πŸ’•. Watching ICarly ♥️. I don't ask for much , loyalty is good enough ✔️. I'm not perfect and I don't have to be πŸ”±. You measure the size of the accomplshment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals -Booker T. Washington . I want you to turn up on me every night when I see you , better recognize. School next Tuesday πŸ˜’πŸ˜Ž( September 2⃣nd) . So lately , been wondering who will be there to take my place . When I'm gone , you'll need love πŸ’“. To light the shadows on my face πŸ”†. If a great wave shall fall 🌊. It'd fall upon us all . And between the sand and stone πŸ—Ώ. Could you make it on your own ❓🚢. Watching The Cleveland Show πŸ’œ. If I could , then I would πŸƒ. I'll go wherever you will go πŸƒ. And maybe , I'll find the way to make it back someday πŸ‚. To watch you , to guide you . Through the darkest of the days πŸŒ‘. If a great wave shall fall 🌊. It'd fall upon us all . Well I hope there's someone out there who can bring me back to you πŸ˜”. It seems like we can never be happy anymore πŸ˜ͺ, well forget you actually ❌. I see the way you look at her and smile πŸ‘€πŸ˜. I guess nothing is ever gonna change with you πŸ‘Ώ. I'm tired of being miserable πŸ˜‘. Fuck it πŸ‘Š. I'm gonna do what it takes to be happy πŸ˜€. I deserve to be happy πŸ˜ƒ✌️. Horoscope : Outer events are a reflection of your own attitudes . So if events πŸŽ‰affecting your career aren't all going your way , simply change your mind about the situation , then watch how things start to bounce back in your favor . You can find great opportunities within old challenges ✨. Watching American Dad πŸ’–. Icey as winter ❄️, raining on ya like spring ☔️, hot as summer ☀️, grinding in the fall πŸƒ. I still remember the lessons my mama taught me πŸ‘©, but now it's my turn πŸŒ€to show you how far they brought me ⭐️. Mama πŸ‘©I made it and I hope I made you proud ♦️. It's hard to say the things you really want to say ◼️. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸ’€✌️🌠⭐️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment