Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5⃣th πŸ‘‹✋πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜ͺπŸ’­

Goodmorning πŸ‘‹. About to take a shower 🚿. In Science working on a packet ✒️. Have a sub in Math  and still doing work dub type shit πŸ˜’. He say I'm bad ✋, he probably right 😏πŸ”₯. I still like my crush aka the Bae Myles πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜€. It was a long ass walk with the sis πŸ‘­πŸšΆ(6⃣hours damn ) Watching ICarly πŸ’•. The things I see him doing on the book 😭πŸ˜ͺand when he was like fuck everybody I was ok I see how it is now πŸ‘€✋πŸ˜”. Watching Family Guy πŸ’™. In any moment of decision , the best thing you can do is the right thing , the next best thing is the wrong thing , and the worst thing you can do is nothing -Theodore Rossevelt . Goodnight πŸ˜’✋πŸ‘ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜ͺ😎. Still upset about what i saw on the book πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜”but it's whatever for now ✌️. I will see what happens on the 1⃣st day of school if he talks too me πŸ’­........ Alright bye everyone πŸ’­πŸ‘Š. My fansign though πŸ˜»πŸ‘. 

No comments:

Post a Comment