Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 1⃣4⃣th πŸ˜©πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜”✌️✊

Watching Cory in The House ♥️. Vampin tonight πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜³. Waiting for Kim Possible and Lilo & Stich to come on😊. Watching Kim Possible πŸ’š. My mamas she told me don't worry about your size , she says boys like more booty πŸ‘to hold at night 🌠you know I won't be no stick figure silicone Barbie doll πŸ’so if that's what you're into go ahead and move along πŸƒ. Didn't take the other test cause I didn't feel well but my grandma was getting me tight cause I didn't take it πŸ‘Ώbut I'm taking it in January that's if I passed the 1⃣st one if I'm lucky 😳. Watching King of the Hill πŸ’›. My grandpa said no to going out tomorrow he was like I don't think that's a good idea πŸ˜’I'm gonna be bored in the house again tomorrow and in pain but it's whatever ✌️, but I'm still going to the sis Kendra"s house πŸ‘­πŸ‘September 1⃣st day before school starts . All growth depends upon activity . There is no development physically or intellectually without effort , and effort means work -Calvin Coolidge . Watching The Fairly Odd Parents πŸ’œ. Horoscope : Social change maybe challenging today . You are frustrated 😑with someone's unstable ,ematic behavior ,but it is difficult to say much because you need their help in getting to the next thing on the social ladder . Be patient , things will change when the timing is right πŸ•›. Goodnight πŸ‘Š✌️πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘Ώ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment