Followers

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 9⃣th πŸ˜‚πŸ’­✨πŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ☺️πŸ‘…πŸŽ§

Goodmorning 🌞. In 6⃣th period 😺. Leaving next period 😏fuck my last period class πŸŒ΅πŸ˜…. Home finally like I'm never gonna do that again like wtf you need a early release or a schedule to leave early bruhπŸ‘πŸ˜’. I'm tired AF 😩. Talking to my queen πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ”πŸ’‹.  Talked to Cyn πŸ˜†πŸ’š. Talked to CJ πŸ’œπŸ˜Ί. Talked to Jamien 😌🌈lmao gang was making my laugh like always in the background πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺπŸ’―.Talked to Ashley πŸ˜‡πŸ’›.  No man was ever wise by chance -Lucius Annaeus Seneca. Horoscope : A battle you get into regarding money πŸ’Έ,finances and investments ,could actually end up in your favor . You will have to stretch yourself to take advantage of the opportunity , and it may indeed be a risky challenge πŸ’’. Use your intuition to decide whether to proceed . Lmao he is her babydaddy I'm weak πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ‘Άbut that's my main hoe and nigga 😈❤️πŸ’ͺπŸ’―. πŸ”Ÿmore days ☺️πŸ—½✈️πŸ˜›πŸ˜†❄️⛄️. I'm getting tired 😫. I changed seats in World History today which is 4⃣th period like I was fine where I was sitting but I have deal with it just like everyone else πŸ˜ͺ😁. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. Goodnight πŸ…±itches ✨πŸ’­πŸ’•πŸ‘…πŸ’€πŸŽ§πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜΄✌️πŸŒ™πŸŒš. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment