Followers

Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28th🌞πŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘…πŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✨πŸ’€πŸ˜­

Goodmorning πŸŒž. Tomorrow is my πŸ…±-day HannnπŸ”ž♑️πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‘…πŸ€‘ . The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing -πŸ…±laise Pascal .Talking to πŸ…±yn  πŸ’š. πŸ…±umping πŸ”₯😈. I pray God may preserve your health and life many years πŸ™-Junipero Serra . You change your life by changing your heart ❤️-Max Lucado . Ideas shape the course of history πŸ’‘πŸ”³-John Maynard Keynes . As knowledge increases m wonder deepensπŸ—―-Charles Morgan . Reach for the stars  πŸ’« ~Christa McπŸ…°uliffe . I celebrate myself , and sing myself🎀-Walt Whitman . We are here to make another world  πŸŒ-W. Edwards Deming . Call me a queen πŸ‘‘, I got a crown πŸ‘‘. πŸ…±aby you the life of the party πŸŽ‰, Just killed the haters ,god bless em πŸ”ͺπŸ™. Singing πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸŽ€ . πŸ…±ored or whatever πŸ˜. Waiting for my b-day like πŸ™‚ . Watching πŸ…°merican Horror Story πŸ’€πŸ‘».  2⃣more hours πŸ˜‹ . Don't know . Don't care😢.  1⃣more hour ♑️. Goodnight πŸ…±itches even though I'm not going to sleep πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ‘…πŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘✨πŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment