Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2015

December 3⃣rd πŸ˜©πŸ˜­πŸ”΄✌️✨πŸŒ™πŸŒŒπŸ˜ˆ

Goodmorning 😩. Cramps and I'm getting sick again πŸ˜­πŸ”΄πŸ˜·. Macgawdd Kris πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•πŸ‘…πŸ˜†. In Guidance with my Ela class πŸ˜’. πŸ…±umping and waiting 🎧πŸ”₯. Talking to my wife πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ”. In my feelings πŸ˜ͺ🚢. Talked to Cyn on ft again πŸ˜ΌπŸ’š. Talked to CJ πŸ’œ.  Horoscope : Someone is going to ask you for money and you don't have any resources to help πŸ’΅. You don't have to justify your decision or explain your finances . All you have to say is I'm sorry ,no ,I can't do that right now . Trust your instincts today ,they are sharp . I had a quiz in Geomentry πŸ“. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions -Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. Your future is as boundless as the lofty heaven πŸ©πŸ™. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸŽ§πŸ˜©πŸ’­✨πŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆπŸŒ™πŸ”΄πŸŒŒπŸŒš✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment