Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December 8⃣th πŸŒŒπŸŽ§πŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸŽŠ✌️✨πŸ‘…πŸ’€

Goodevening 🌌. Watching Rugrats 😌. Talked to CJ on messager againπŸ’œπŸ˜†. Eating icecream πŸ‘…πŸ¨. Talked to Cyn πŸ’šπŸ˜Έ. I haven't talked to my wife 😩aka my 🚾E πŸ‘­πŸ’–πŸ’. Talked to πŸ…±estfriend Uno πŸ˜„πŸ’—πŸ‘―. Our greatest glory is not in never failing , but in rising up every time we fail -Raplh Waldo Emerson . Talking to my queen πŸ’“πŸ‘‘πŸ’πŸ‘­. December"s Finest 😌❤️❄️⛄️. Horoscope : Things are recevie that cheque that has been in the mail bonus or promotion πŸ“©. You may be taking an Internet course that could boost your earring potential πŸ’₯. I'm still mad at him but it's whatever I still care about him I guess since I'm supposed to still see themπŸ˜½πŸ˜‘. Talked to Jamien earlier πŸ˜ƒπŸŒˆ♈️. I'm getting tired πŸ˜©πŸ’€. πŸ…±umping πŸŽ§πŸ’€πŸ’­πŸ”₯. Happy πŸ…±irthday Nicki Minaj πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’¦πŸŽŠ. Early Release tomorrow litt πŸ˜›. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸŒŒπŸ’­πŸŽ§πŸ”₯πŸŒ™πŸ˜ΌπŸ’₯πŸ˜‚πŸ‘…✨✌️. 

No comments:

Post a Comment