Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2015

December 20th πŸ˜’πŸ’­πŸ••πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ‘…πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸŒ 

Goodafternoon ☀️. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›. B-day coming up next Tuesday Hann πŸ€‘. I'm getting old and still don't have a job or car πŸ˜”. I want to achieve both of them before I'm 2️⃣1️⃣🍸. Painted my nails πŸ’…πŸ½. Talking to John-John πŸ˜πŸ€even I'm still mad at him but I'm  not that mad anymore . I think to myself everyday why do I care or why am I still here πŸ’­? . Talking to Kelly πŸ’•. Talking to my queen ❣πŸ˜πŸ‘‘πŸ”’. Watched Sam & Cat πŸ’œearlier before I took a nap . Watching ICarly πŸ’š. Watching All That 😌. πŸ…±ored or whatever 😐. I'm getting sleepy 😴. Watching Family Guy πŸ˜‚. Overdosed on confidence πŸ‘πŸ½. You make these other fans irreverent , baby your poppin πŸ˜πŸ˜†. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€πŸ’­πŸ••πŸ˜΄πŸ‘…✌πŸ½πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸŒ πŸŒƒ.

No comments:

Post a Comment