Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 30th ⛅️😈✨πŸ’€πŸ‘…✌️πŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸ’­✌️🎢

Goodafternoon ⛅️.πŸ…±umping  πŸ”₯. When unhappy ,one doubts everythingπŸ™ ; when happy ,one doubts nothing πŸ˜Έ-Joseph Roux . Talking to πŸ…±yn πŸ’š. Watching πŸ…°merican Dad πŸ’™. People tell you the world looks a certain way πŸ‘€πŸŒ. Parents tell you how to think πŸ’­πŸ‘©. Schools tell you how to think πŸ’­πŸ“š. TVπŸ“Ί. Religion . πŸ…°nd then at a certain point , if you're lucky πŸ€,you realize you can make up your mind πŸ’­ . Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life ~Carrie- πŸ…°nne Moss . The only journey is the one within ~Rainier Maria Rilke . Space is an inspiration concept that allows you to dream bigπŸ’­πŸ™Œ-Peter Diamandis . I would say I'm an inspiration guidelines book can take my life story or scenarios or songs and relate them to your everyday life  πŸ“–πŸŽΆ -Chris Brown. πŸ…°ll my music is inspirational -You just gotta listen to the words and get what you can get out of it - Young Jeezy . Watching Pretty Little Liars πŸ‘„. Just promise me you'll think of me everytime you look up in the sky and see a star🌟. πŸ…±et you miss me baby 😒, especially since you know that this ain't nothin and I only just begun-The Weeknd πŸ’—. Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ˜ˆ✨πŸ’€πŸ‘…✌️πŸŒŒπŸŒ πŸŒ™πŸŒ‘πŸ’­✌️🎢.

No comments:

Post a Comment