Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Today was alright before this bitch pissed me off. #cough #cough Kevin Velasquez :p

Today was alright until me & this bitch Kevin Velasquez got into an argument at N.P :p aka my 1st ex crush . Im gonna tell you guys what happen at the end instead i called him a pussy then he was like idgaf then i was like whatever bitch and etc... meaning that i said something else before that so that's how my day went . Sat on my bro Joseph lap ;) lmfao.  I'm bored and hungry but idk what to eat ? . Yea im still pissed off at him like lets see what happens tomorrow. ? Like me and him will always have problems even when we graduate from high school .... but he needs to apologize to me for treating me like shit but that pussy wouldn't say sorry ... yea idgaf what he says about me anymore like he is being childish for not saying shit to my face . Birthday in 2 months will write a blog on birthday turning 16 yup. Listening to Honey Cocaine - Bitch Please . Oh i remember something else that he said im annoying like really i never bothered you then he was like yes you are i was like whatever . Ughh now im fucking grounded now for 112 days my aunt dragged it this time i hate her right now . Goodnight going to bed mad and pissed .

No comments:

Post a Comment