Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

GoodMorning -

Hey Everyone. In Keyboarding yup. Spanish next period . Had a fire drill last period which was 3rd period during Social Studies. Bored . Still mad about yesterday about what happened at N.P with Kevin Velasquez. Gonna tell them soon during lunch about happened yesterday with me and Kevin but it was bullshit though like he got me so pissed off but yea its whatever. I have Math Support today cause in my school you have a class every other day. Ugh i have to start coming home early cause my ass in trouble but im still mad at my aunt like she pissed me off even more for punishing me like that . I'm gonna stop writing now cause the bell about to ring soon  will write more later when i come from school after i take a nap later . Bye for now. Hey guys its Kristyn again doing Social Studies hw will be done soon. Finally finished my homework . I'm bored yup. Goodnight Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment