Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bored in Class but GoodMorning

Good Morning.     In Keyboarding again like always . Bored typing this stupid paragraph. Yesterday was alright at N.P. Thanks for my shit Monica ;) if you know what i mean lol. I like this guy in my class but he already has a girlfriend though :(. His name is ...... Nixon Garcia. So yea i have to go will write more later bye everyone. Hey everyone im back on so my real crush is Esdras Asebedo ♡.♡. He called me Christina but i liked it but i was ignoring him kinda cause i was trying to finish my work. I really like him but i already know that he is gay but that don't matter i don't judge anyone. Bored like always might wear a dress on Monday idk maybe ? . Hopefully he talks to me on Monday ;) cause i really like him alot . Was at Coes Neck with Kendra , Derrick & Eduardo .

I look ugly but today walking with her home ;)
Goodnight Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment