Followers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Morning.

Bored . I can't till afterschool . Ex crush is sitting next me nah let me stahp but really yup. Pandora in the background . Bell about to ring soon . Cramps are killing me :( . I can' t wait till lunch time soon. Bye for now everyone . Hey everyone its Kristyn again so today my friends found out that i have a blog . Wow im still shocked on what my friend told me though . Bored like always . One More Time - JBizz . Ended up not going with them but oh well . So my ex crush was like oh why are you not sleeping today then i was like cause i didn't want to then he was like that's nice i was like okay like whatever ? but yea i want us to be friends lets see what happens with that . Talking to Julio i haven't talked to him in a while he went MIA aka Missing In Action but we never met in person yup. Lil Durk - Dis Ain't What U Want . Goodnight everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment