Followers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Morning bored in class :p

Good Morning .  Doing work in class . Bored like always . Spanish next period :(. Have lunch which is 6th period . Saw him in the hallway which was Kevin  :p Bye for now everyone bell about to ring soon . Hey guys im back today was alright chilled with my young cuffers Kendra and Derrick ;) but its annoying kinda cause they keep kissing like every few seconds but idc that much . Talked to Justin kinda on the book :( but idk if he hates me or nahh ? but i was shocked that he answered my message also i was kinda shocked that he didn't know what i was talking about i was like wow :o but yea cause things have happened between us so that's why im feeling like this . Bored talking to this guy name Caleb Justino c: . My hands are cold :p .  I guess Zachary is leaving this week. Brb guys about to eat food :) . I'm back everyone . Tomorrow is Halloween i never been trick - or treating before i know that's sad yea oh well :( . I really want to go to this girl's Halloween party that one of my friends on facebook invited me to but i can never go to people's party cause of my family and shit but yup. Bored on tumblr . Give yourself entirely to those around you .Be generous with your blessings . A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~Steve Maraboli . Goodnight everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment