Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hey Everyone :(

Hey today was alright . My crush didn't say hi to me during English today .  Listening to music to make feel better :(.  On tumblr looking at posts. Yup today is his birthday :/ he didn't like my post that i wrote on his wall like really though but its whatever . I see how he just like the post . Talking to Martha  . I told her just now and she was like um you know he likes guys right ? then i just said yea i know . Then she said your wasting your time . I've known him for a while now , then i said oh :/ . Then she said Yea :at . Then i said ok. Then she said Sorry :T. Then i said its okay but i really liked him though .Then she said You just met him but that is true though she does have a point to that . Then i said yea true . Then she said Yeah :3 , then i said yup. Then she said Yerrrppp troop . Now we are just doing random faces . But she kinda ruin my happiness though i will still like him no matter what he is cause nobody is perfect. Im bored . Watching YouTube videos . Goodnight everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment