Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 23rd ☀๐Ÿ˜Š❤๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ’ญ✨๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜ท

Goodmorning Fam☀๐Ÿ˜Š❤. Baby you have it all  ๐Ÿ’ž. Talked to my Righthand ๐Ÿ’š✋๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜„. Vibes is the key success ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ’ญ. Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ”ฎ.But without it we go nowhere๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพ-Carl Sagan . Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ฅ-Bertrand Russell . I think the hardest part about falling in love is that you no longer have control over your own emotions ๐Ÿ˜ถ. One word, one look could change your entire day ๐Ÿ‘€,whether it be good ๐Ÿ˜„ or bad๐Ÿ‘ฟ. Someone has the ability to get inside your head  ๐Ÿ’ญ,learn everything about you ๐Ÿ“– but it's never guaranteed that they're going to stick around . But I think the worst part is that you don't even have control over  falling in love ๐Ÿ’–. It just happens ,even if you don't want it to. It'll either break your heart or make you feel alive๐Ÿ’”,but the most awful truth of it all that we all die at some point with or without them๐Ÿ’€. I just want to sleep๐Ÿ˜ด. A coma would be nice๐Ÿ˜ช. Or amnesia๐Ÿ˜ฟ . Anything .just to get rid of this๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝ,these thoughts๐Ÿ’ญ,whispers in my mind .....๐Ÿ’ฌ~Laurie Hasle Anderson . It was good for a while ๐Ÿ˜€,being empty๐Ÿšฎ. I didn't hurt anymore . But as time went on๐Ÿ•›, it was like I could myself from far away๐Ÿƒ. begging for permission to come back ๐Ÿ˜ซ~Myra McEntire. There are two reasons why people don't talk about things ; either it doesn't mean anything to them ,or it means everything ~Luna Adriana . Just woke up from my nap ๐Ÿ˜†. Watching The Cleveland Show ๐Ÿ˜Œ. Bored or whatever ๐Ÿ˜. Watching American Dad  ๐Ÿ’™. My throat hurts ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Goodnight๐Ÿ˜ญ✨๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ˜ท.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment