Followers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13th πŸ‘…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆπŸ”‘πŸƒπŸ’­πŸ˜³πŸ’―πŸ’€πŸ’«✨


Talking to Righthand πŸ’šπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌ✋🏼. Back at it again with her hannπŸ˜˜πŸ‘…. So .... John now has a bae like Oh Ok OK I see you liar mhmmmπŸ˜’πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€. Petty at πŸ’―πŸ‘Ώbecause tbh he used me for real for real like nfs and now I'm starting to realize something but I will tell her tomorrow about it but anyways back to what I was saying .... I think KπŸ’ with a ring at that time was gonna be her πŸ˜³πŸ˜°. Yea um lmao but she followed me back on the gram aye πŸ˜œπŸ˜…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚. Evening vibes is the key to success πŸŽΆπŸ”‘πŸƒπŸ’­. Back to being petty anyways his new chick be like oh he is faithful and shit like No No Honey tbh once I meet her in person when I come back to NY in June like she deadass gonna see my messages with him on the book and prove to her if she still thinks that he is still loyal or not because he is deadass gonna use her and I don't want that to happen like I'm gonna save her nfs and ask alot of questions like bruh idgaf not gonna be a pussy anymore. Goodnight Bitches πŸ‘…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆπŸ”‘πŸƒπŸ’­πŸ˜³πŸ’―πŸ’€πŸ’«✨

No comments:

Post a Comment