Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2016

April 16th πŸƒπŸ’­πŸŽΆ✌πŸΎπŸ˜›πŸ’«πŸŒ™πŸ˜ˆπŸ’―πŸ˜Š✋πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Goodmorning Fam ☀. Happy Birthday Kendra πŸ’Ÿ. Cramps Day 2 πŸ‘ΏπŸ”΄πŸ”«. Vibes is the key to success πŸ”‘πŸƒπŸ’­πŸŽΆ.Sipping on Dom Perignon for no reason . Popping tags , upper echelon for no reason . Seen this bad little jawn , she was perfect . I'll let her push the foreign right now if she worth it . Balling in the middle of the club , drinking that dirty . Bring that ace , brought a case , my niggas with me . Bring some ice for my cup I drink with me . Notebook check on Monday ✒πŸ““πŸ‘Ώ.I will be back on later everyone bye for now πŸ˜Š✌🏾.Savage on 1000 because tbh idgaf πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ˆπŸ’―.  Movie and chill with Righthand πŸ’š✋. Goodnight yall ✌πŸΎπŸ˜›πŸ’«πŸŒ™πŸ˜ˆπŸ’―πŸ˜Š✋πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ½.

No comments:

Post a Comment