Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20th πŸ˜ˆπŸƒπŸ˜­πŸ’ŠπŸŒ€πŸ’­πŸ”‘πŸŽΆπŸ˜ŠπŸŒ ✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ 


Happy 4/20πŸ˜ˆπŸƒπŸ˜­πŸ’ŠπŸŒ€even though I don't smoke or drink πŸ˜­πŸ˜’but Summer 2016 about to be littyπŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›πŸ˜­πŸƒπŸŒ€. Early ReleaseπŸ˜™. Talked to my BestfriendπŸ˜ŒπŸ‘­πŸ’•. I went to Planet Smoothie this morning before 1st period☺. The smoothie I had was called The Last Mango with mango,peaches, bananas & orange sherbet and it tasted good πŸ˜‹ . I wanna go back there again before I leave to NY in June πŸ˜…. Talking to my RighthandπŸ˜ŒπŸ’š✋. Bored or whateverπŸ˜•. Don't play with herπŸ™…πŸ½ . Don't be dishonest . Still not understanding his logicπŸ™ŽπŸ½ . I'm back and I'm better.πŸ‘…πŸ˜Š Vibes is the key to successπŸƒπŸŽΆπŸ”‘πŸ’­. I'm doing my study guide for my book in 1st period which is called Whale Talk and  Chapters 1 -5 is due this FridayπŸ“. Goodnight BitchesπŸ’­πŸ”‘πŸŽΆπŸƒπŸ˜ŠπŸŒ ✨πŸŒ™πŸŒ .                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment