Followers

Friday, April 22, 2016

April 22nd ☀πŸŒπŸ’•☔🌠✨πŸŒ™πŸ’€πŸ’‹✌🏾

Goodmorning ☀. Happy Friday ❗. Happy Earth DayπŸŒπŸ’•. No school for me 😏because I didn't feel like going and that I'm not ready for today like tbh I have a study guide ,oral exam on the hand and wrist and US History Test which I defiantly didn't study for 😭😭😭😭. Talking to Righthand πŸ˜›πŸ’š✋🏼.Watching YouTube videosπŸ’»❤. Bored or whateverπŸ˜•.Tomorrow is Saturday already. I should be reading Whale Talk but I'm deadass lazy and rather watch tv or take a nap since I didn't take one all day while I stayed home lol πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. I want my hair to be red already like damn come on 2 more months πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ”΄also Righthand's πŸ…±-day is in 2 months aka June 1st hannn πŸ˜›✋🏼πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸ’š.It's raining like it happened out of nowhere and it was pouring down AF😍☔⛅.FSA Geometry next Thursday 4/28 and Friday 4/29 πŸ’». Watching Futurama πŸ’œ. Watching Jimmy Neutron lmao Gotta Blast πŸš€ πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚. I read some pages of Whale Talk πŸ“–. About to go too sleep since I'm getting tired 😴. Goodnight πŸ…±itchesπŸ’‹ 😴🌌🌠✨πŸŒ™πŸ’­✌🏾.            

No comments:

Post a Comment