Followers

Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8th BFFS reunited and it feels so good ☺πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”΄πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜πŸŒ ✨πŸŒŒπŸ’€πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸŒš

Today was boring like always same shit happens every fucking day even with my bitch ass aunt who I don't respect anymore like it's cool though πŸ˜’. Bored or whatever πŸ˜•. I'm not going to school tomorrow or the rest of the week maybe it depends but then again I have a test in Biology on Thursday and a exam tomorrow 6th period mhmm what should I do about that idk ? πŸ˜¨ . Plus I will have more time to actually focus on my computer work since I was in small group with my reading teacher . Cramps Day 4 soon it will be over lol πŸ”΄πŸ˜©. I need to find my IPhone 5C so I can answer my side nigga back since he was the last person I was talking to before I went into the shower yesterday 😏🚿. Goodnight πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜πŸŒ ✨πŸŒŒπŸ’€πŸ’­πŸŒ™πŸŒš.

No comments:

Post a Comment