Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 23rd ✨πŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸŒŒπŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ό

Morning vibes is the key to success πŸ”‘πŸ’­πŸƒπŸŽΆ. Geometry test today πŸ“πŸ˜­. πŸ…±ummy day πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ˜Ž. Talking to my righthand✋πŸΌπŸ’•. Damn Daniel back at it again with those white vans πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Ÿ.PERT Exam for math this Thursday πŸ˜‘. Bored or whatever πŸ˜•. Fuller House this Friday hannn its litt πŸ‘…. Biology hw due Thursday πŸ“. Vocabulary due tomorrow in US History ugh πŸ˜­πŸ“.  Early Release tomorrow πŸ˜š. Watching The Simpsons πŸ’›with my bousinπŸ‘§πŸΎπŸ’•.Grades are getting ⬆ there expect some of my classes still but yea Q3 should be my quarter this time I hope because Tbh like my mom said I don;t wanna stay there longer because of my grades like hell nah 😭. I'm getting sleepy😴. Goodnight ✨πŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸŒŒπŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ό.  

No comments:

Post a Comment