Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14th πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚❤πŸŽΆπŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŠπŸ’€πŸŒ ✨πŸŒšπŸŒŒπŸ”‘

Happy Valentine's Day everyoneπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚❤and to my wifey Carmelina the lomlπŸ’˜πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ˜›πŸ’. After Midnight vibes πŸŒ™πŸƒ. Naruto & Chill πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ˆ. Goodnight for now πŸŒš.I'm finally starting my essay#procastinatingatthelastmintueπŸ˜­πŸ“πŸ’». I should be almost finish with it either tomorrow or Tuesday .Talked to my righthand Twinkie earlier ✋πŸΌπŸ’šπŸ˜‹ . Make today so awesome yesterday gets jealous . Never let go of your dreams ☁✨. My sun sets to rise again☀~Elizabeth Barrett Browning. We fall in love by choiceπŸ’“. We stay in love by choice ✔. Hakuna Matata :It means no worries for the rest of your daysπŸ˜‡ . Silence is the most powerful scream πŸ’₯. Happiness is the secret to all beauty πŸ˜πŸ‘„. There is no beauty without  happiness -Christian Dior . Happiness is a journey πŸŒŽ...not a destination -Ben Sweetland . We learn from failure not success πŸ’―. I ate cupcakes earlier πŸ˜‹. No school tomorrow because of President's Day 😝 Goodnight Bitches  πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚❤πŸŽΆπŸ’­πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ŠπŸ’€πŸŒ ✨πŸŒšπŸŒŒπŸ”‘.       

No comments:

Post a Comment