Followers

Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15th (President's Day)😊✨πŸ˜ˆπŸŒŒπŸŒšπŸŒ πŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸ‘…

After Midnight Vibes πŸƒπŸ”‘✨. Back to school tomorrow ugh I wish I was off for the whole week again like I used to be πŸ˜­. Watching South Park πŸ˜Š. I haven't seen that show in a min . Bored or whatever πŸ˜•. I fell in love with just the thought of looking you in the eyes everyday πŸ˜πŸ‘€πŸ’“. Talked to my righthand Twinkie aka Cyn πŸ˜›. It's getting close to Wednesday hannn early release that day !πŸ˜›. I wish I had my IPad and IPhone 5C back already ugh damn I don't wanna wait anymore like I need to do my savage ways again ASAP . Lmao another one like I was chatting about the other day with my righthand on Friday πŸ’šah we are deadass jokes together . Help me ! . Tbh idk what to think of that nigga besides the fact that he used me and lied to me about it like bruh it's bad enough bitch ass Kevin lied to me before πŸ˜’. Goodnight Bitches πŸ˜Š✨πŸ˜ˆπŸŒŒπŸŒšπŸŒ πŸ’€πŸŒ™πŸ’­πŸ‘….

No comments:

Post a Comment