Followers

Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 2⃣9⃣th ☀️πŸŽ§πŸ˜³πŸ’­πŸŒ™✨πŸ‘…

Goodmorning ☀️. Washed my hair again 😍🌊. Watching Home with πŸ…±ousinπŸ˜‡πŸ‘§. Talking to my wife πŸ’•πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ”’. Watching Pitch Perfect2⃣🎀. Watching Dragon Tales yo that was my show back then πŸ˜‚. School tomorrow πŸ‘Ώ. Knowledge comes πŸ’­,but wisdom lingers πŸ’‘-Alfred Lord Tennyson . I'm still thinking about who is KπŸ’on his kik like wtf but lol watch it's me πŸ˜…or probably not who knows I will find out more about that tomorrow I hope 😳. Horoscope : Nose to the grindstone today πŸ‘ƒ. It will keep your mind off your money troubles ,and it may just help you come across a unique way to solve them . Avoid "comfort spending . That will be a big temptation today and you likely can't afford it right now . Yesterday was 2⃣months since my Grandma died πŸ˜­πŸ’—πŸ˜ΏπŸ™. I don't wanna stay afterschool tomorrow and it's on a Monday 😭. I got him hooked ⚓️πŸ”Œ,like drugs πŸ’Š. πŸ…±umping 🎧πŸ”₯. Talking to CJ πŸ’œ. 3⃣more days πŸ˜­πŸ”΄. Mood : Am I cuffed or nah πŸ˜…πŸ‘€? . Goodnight πŸ…±itches πŸ‘…πŸŽ§πŸ‘€✨πŸŒ™❓πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ’­πŸ˜‡✌️.  

No comments:

Post a Comment