Followers

Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16th 😈😯😐🎢😷✌🏼


Goodmorning πŸ˜ƒ. In class πŸ…±oolin on the computer πŸ˜ˆπŸ’». Lunch soon 😐 .Home πŸ‘. Talked to Jamien 🌈😼aka my bitch on SnapchatπŸ‘» and Facebook like I really thank him for pmo about that but that was fucked up what I found out I'm not gonna say it on here because it's personal and no one needs to really know about it πŸ˜”. Doing Test Corrections for U.S History which is my last period class which is due tomorrow πŸ˜’πŸ“.πŸ…±umping πŸ˜ˆπŸ”₯🎢.Bitch That's me, I'm confident don't want your compliments, use common sense. Talking to my wifeπŸ˜πŸ’πŸ’•πŸ‘…. Happy Birthday Aracelis  πŸ˜πŸŽ‰.   Should I be petty or nah πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ?. A man should always consider how much he has more than he wants -Joseph Addison . Sick again like I always get sick like every week πŸ˜·πŸ˜•πŸ˜ͺ.Goodnight πŸ˜·πŸ˜•πŸŒŸπŸŒŒπŸ˜΄πŸ‘…πŸ’€✌🏼. 

No comments:

Post a Comment