Followers

Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5⃣th✌️πŸ’€✨πŸƒ

Goodafternoon πŸ‘‹πŸŒž. When we treat man as he is , we make him worse than he is ; when we treat him as if he already were what he potentially could be , we make him what he should be -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe . Your all I see in all these places , your all I see in all these faces 🎭. Slowly becoming cold hearted and not give a fuck πŸ’”✌️. Big things often have small beginnings πŸ‚πŸƒ. Horoscope : This is not the best day to try to push new ideas forward , or to make sudden changes in your career direction ⬅️➡️. You'll be frustrated and anxious ,but don't let yourself get too worked up ⬆️. The energy could change rapidly in the next while ⚡️. Make sure you are acting , not just reacting . They say death comes in 2⃣πŸ’€,but I killed in 3⃣πŸ”ͺ. Today was the last day I saw my cousin before she leaves back to Flordia 🌴I'm gonna miss her so much cause I don't see her a lot πŸ‘€but she was annoying the whole time but we had our laughs and stuff πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ΉπŸ‘§btw her B-day is coming up this week July 11 πŸŽ‰πŸŽy'all should follow her @adriyanna_lynae πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ’•. Watching The SpongebobSquareParents Movie πŸ’›. The liquor on your lips makes you dangerous πŸ‘„πŸ’€πŸ’‰. I'll be right by your side till 3005 ✊. And in her smile 😸I see something πŸ‘€more beautiful than the stars ✨. Eating icecream 🍨. Goodnight everyone ✌️😸✨. 

No comments:

Post a Comment