Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4⃣th πŸ’₯πŸŽ‡πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒš

Happy 4⃣th of July πŸ’₯❗️. Summer School Monday πŸ˜πŸ‘Ώ. People always say I'm there for you but then I question to myself are you really there or are you just saying that to get my attention to believe you ~Kristyn πŸ’•. I been heartbroken many times πŸ’”but I wanna do is fall back πŸ™Œbut it's not that easy πŸ˜”~KristynπŸƒ. Treat her like a queen πŸ‘‘,fuck her like a slut πŸ˜€πŸ’¦. It's cloudy /raining today ☁️☔️⛅️. About it take a nap Goodnight for now ✌️πŸ‘ŠπŸ’€. Hey guys I'm back πŸ“. The circulation of confidence is better than the circulation of money πŸ’Έ-James Madison . Horoscope : Your ideas about spiritual and social values may be interesting to a boss or authority figure today . Be tactful in the way you approach potentially controversial issues ,but be honest about your sincerely held beliefs . Your honesty will make an impact . A girl should be like a butterfly . Pretty to see but hard to catch πŸ‘€πŸ’✊. I'd rather have an enemy who admits they hate me πŸ™…instead of a friend that secretly puts me down πŸ™Ž. Goodnight everyone ⭐️πŸŒšπŸŒ™. 5⃣5⃣kπŸ‘£✊πŸƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment