Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

July 2⃣5⃣th πŸ’­.......πŸ‘Š✌️⭐️

Goodmorning 🌞. I just wanna take you out and show you off , you already know that your the perfect one πŸ’,girl when I'm with you . I feel like a champion ever since I got with you . I feel like I won me a trophy πŸ”πŸ†. Watching Spongebob πŸ’›. Got a feeling in my stomach that just won't quit πŸ™…. It's subtle as a shotgun πŸ”«. Heavy as brick . Bite your tongue πŸ‘…. Just bite your tongue πŸ‘…. You've already said quite enough ✌️. When we have peace ✌️in our hearts πŸ’Ÿand minds πŸ’­, we draw peace into our lives 🎨✌️~Iyanla Vanzant . Normal at the dusk of the dawn 🌁,halfway weird at the sunrise ⛅️. Fully weird by the pitch of day ☀️. Cool kids never die 😎. I'm 5⃣'4⃣and hoes still look up to me πŸ‘€ πŸ’. Horoscope : Your career is looking pretty good right now πŸ‘€. You have an opportunity to shine by taking on new responsibilities . Someone will tap you for a project that has much better potential than you may think at fast πŸ’¬. You will have a lot of energy today ⚡️. Love me for who I am not for what I'm known πŸ’. Watching American Dad πŸ’š. Mama said look rich πŸ‘€πŸ’°,act poor and don't trip over a boy that ain't yours Facts πŸ‘I should take this advice for myself but sadly I still like him πŸ˜”...... Insecurity will destroy you πŸ’€. You give me respect, I return respect πŸ‘Œ. I care , I care to much & that's why I get hurt πŸ’”. I've been hated by many 🚫, wanted by plenty ✅, disliked by some πŸ‘Ž, confronted by none ✋. Goodnight everyone πŸ’€πŸ‘Š✌️πŸ’­. 

No comments:

Post a Comment